The analysis laboratory is the guarantee of the qualitative excellence of our milling plant. We have the most innovative tools currently available on the market, which allow us to analyze the wheat before the acceptance phase and acquire information on the composition of the grain, which is of fundamental importance in order to obtain high-quality flours.
An important aspect that sets us apart is the definition of standardized procedures for the execution of the analyses as defined in the company’s self-control manual. This includes a detailed protocol for the performance of each analysis, aimed at ensuring uniformity and correctness of the same, regardless of the operating technician, as well as setting up a quality control system to verify the accuracy and reliability of the results obtained.
The following types of analyses are performed daily:
- Rheological tests (Farinograph, Extensograph, Chopin) on all references in progress
- Chemical-physical tests (Moisture, Protein, Gluten, Falling Number, Amylogram, Ashes)
- Rheological, chemical-physical tests on all batches of flours produced.
Periodically, according to the methods defined in the sampling plan, the following are carried out:
- Chemical-microbiological analysis on tap water, environmental and personnel swabs.
- Chemical-microbiological-heavy metal residue analysis on samples of raw material (soft wheat) and product samples.